These seminars vary in length, one is a 2 hour presentation the other a 7.5 hour presentation. The locations are determined by interested pastors in different cities. Please understand you have two options, first you can check back to see when the next seminar is posted. Or, you may contact the office and propose a seminar in your location.
Note. These two different seminars are designed to be immediately helpful in transfering church wide disciplemaking principles and applications to your church. Our promise to you is that you will not be disappointed by the material and we will offer ongoing coaching and training to help you in the implementation of the biblical principles presented.
Presenter: John Hiddema, Director and Senior Minister of the Centre for Church Effectiveness, Canada
Conference Schedule: 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- The State of the Church – Why Intentional Discipleship is Important
- Jesus, on Intentional Disciplemaking
- Assessing the Health of your Church
- Principles for Whole-Church Disciplemaking Part 1: Building Relationships
- LUNCH – Resources for Intentional Discipleship
- Principles for Whole-Church Disciplemaking Part 2: Building Ministries
REGISTRATION (Cost is $25 per person, preregister to insure lunch and materials)
If you prefer, you can mail registrations with checks payable to:
6731 Waterside Court